The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Oddball Art Stamps - December Challenge Inspiration!

Welcome to the Oddball Art Stamps December Challenge! You can read all about this month's challenge HERE; it's Anything Goes with Optional Twist of Christmas Lights! There are plenty of prizes up for grabs!! Today's feature is a challenge theme card - and I have the perfect image! This is Cassie Cuddles Image No. 123. The poor thing got herself stuck - she appears to be exactly as graceful as I am! Ha! Don't you love her? 


That's it for me! Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to enter your gorgeous creations into our challenge, you have until the end of December, so get creative!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...