The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Imagine That Digis - School Boy

Hello everyone! Are you ready to start a new week?? Since football is over for us til fall (sad!), I had some free time today to craft!

I wanted to share another card that I've made as a Guest Design Team member for January at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. I love this little guy! Sometimes finding great boy-themed images can be a challenge, so I need to make sure to grab them any time I see good ones!


This image is called School Boy. I used the pre-colored version on this card - I LOVE having that option! The colors were just perfect for a school-themed card, so I went ahead and used them, along with some papers I had in my stash. The sentiment is from an AMuse set I've had lying around for awhile. Dies are all from Gina Marie.

My older son is participating in a Regional Math Meet next weekend, in a team and an individual competition. So this is for him, and is just a perfect image for what will be an academic "good luck" card for him. Hoping that he stays confident and enjoys himself at the tournament!

That's it for me, be sure to check out the store, there are some great new Valentine's releases that just came out yesterday, and other inspiration projects too. You can check the left sidebar for the label "imagine that" to see all my projects from ITDBK. Have a great night!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

Kristine said...

What a fun and unique card Jennifer! Love your layers off the card a bit and papers used are great! :) It's been so fun seeing your Imagine That Digistamp creations this month. I hope to see more in the future. You're a fabby crafter! xKris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...