The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, August 5, 2016

Pixie Dreams

Good morning! I'm doing a little blogging catch up, and today I'm sharing a sweet, fun card I made featuring Nixie the Pixie from Oddball Art Stamps.


I added glitter to the Pixie Dust areas as well as around the sentiment. Hand-doodled the border after coloring the entire image with Copics. I also added glitter to her wings (a different color). I use only Art Institute ultra-fine loose glitters, they make the most amazing sparkle and shine!! My enamel dots and the metal fan are from Fun Stampers Journey. I just love all of their embellies!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have an AWESOME day!

1 people made my day!:

StampingbugKerry said...

Love that pixie! I haven't tried those metal fans yet. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...