The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, March 19, 2016

JessicaLynnOriginal.com - Bulldogs Release Day!

Wow, finally! What a week....but now: HELLO WEEKEND, stamping friends!! We've been waiting for today for awhile...WELCOME to the JessicaLynnOriginal.com STAMP SET LAUNCH for the new Bulldogs clear stamp set.

I hope you've been inspired by the projects you're seeing today! The DT have been hard at work to show off Jessica's latest designs! I've made 2 lovelies with these new pups, so without further ado...





Aren't these little guys so sweet? Jessica does amazing things with the creation of these great realistic dog images!

That's it for me, be sure to check out the new set and Jessica's live Periscope to show off these stamps. I hope you're having a fantastic morning! Remember, you can find all the release promotions and deals on Jessica's blog and on the JessicaLynnOriginal.com store website. You can "like" JessicaLynnOriginal.com on Facebook here, and join our group to share your art and projects created with Jessica's stamps here. We'd love to see you there!


0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...