The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

2CraftyGirls: September Challenge Board

Good morning! Welcome to SEPTEMBER. What?? I still don't know how that is possible! I hope everyone has had a great summer :) First day of school here today!

I wanted to pop in today to let you know there is a new challenge up at the 2CraftyGirls challenge blog. I'm including the challenge board here, you can use 1, 2, or even all 3 of these elements to create your project!

The challenges run monthly, with inspiration posts on the 1st and 15th. Team A is posting today, so be sure to stop by the blog and leave them some love! I'll be back, along with the rest of Team B on the 15th to give you some fresh ideas. I can't wait to see your projects for this great new challenge board!



Happy Tuesday stamping!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...