The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, June 12, 2015

Kitty Bee Aloha Friday #49: For The Boys (Mid-Inspiration)

**This is my second post today. Scroll down for Wags 'n Whiskers challenge #156 inspiration**

Well, I am STILL glad it's Friday...and that I survived the week. In about an hour I have to go pick up the kids from their last day of the 2014-2015 school year. YIKES! How did that even happen? Don't blink, or you will miss something...possibly many somethings!

I can't recall if I ever made an OFFICIAL announcement here on my blog... If not then here it is now! I have joined the awesome ladies over at Kitty Bee Designs! Yay!! Oh my gosh, there are some AMAZINGLY cute cute CUTE images over there, you will want to check them out. There is also a bi-weekly themed challenge, posted every other Friday, with fun and prizes for hanging out and stamping with us! This is my FIRST POST for the team, and it's a challenge post. Our current challenge is #49: Masculine/For the Boys, and this is week #2. The second week is our mid-inspiration, so get the energy flowing again and see some more great projects, get our your stamps, and play along! Here is my project, featuring Kitty Bee Designs "Spelling Bee" image.



This card was going to be for my older son for his last day of school. A little something to remember the year, since it's Awards Day today. HOWEVER, after I made it and did the photographing, it was sitting out on my crafting counter when he went down there to find a card to give to his (male) classroom teacher along with the gift card we got him {for being SO awesome!}. Well, he LOVED the card and he HAD to give it to his teacher. So we changed the sentiment panel to a "#1 Teacher" and off it went. I guess he just gets lots of hugs & kisses to celebrate the end of the year now! ;)

I used last week's Deconstructed Sketch (#203). I just read that Jen is not going to be doing the sketches any more - so sad!! They were always very inspirational for me. I'm sure she will enjoy a well-deserved change of pace though!




Challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have an AWESOME weekend! My Wags 'n Whiskers new challenge post can be found below this one this morning - a bonus card and blog post for this awesome Friday! Don't forget, tomorrow is the JessicaLynnOriginal first stamp set release of summer. It is SO much fun! Until 8 AM tomorrow...happy stamping. ;)

16 people made my day!:

Penny said...

Such a great card love the sketch Thanks for visiting our Fathers Day Challenge at
Polkadoodles

Penny (Polkadoodles DT)

cass said...

Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Challenges this fortnight for our "Doodle" Challenge

Bev said...

adorable image & layout Thank you for joining in with the Fathers Day/ Anything male this fortnight over at Polkadoodles. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2015/06/week-23-fathers-dayanything-male.html

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sandy said...

Great layout and super cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card.Just love the texture and paper choices.Lovely colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x GDT

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great card, love the layout and embossing
Thanks for sharing it with us in our Fathers Day challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

Unknown said...

Fabulous creation and such a cutie, love it! Thanks for joining us at DigiChoosday Wendy (DT).xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act, good luck!!! Amy DT

Michelle said...

Great card. Love the idea with the circles.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck and hope to see you again.
xxx Michelle (DT)

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is way too cute! Love the sketch! I'm always intimidated by circles so I think you did great with it! Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Julie Reed said...

That is such a great image and I love how you have added the doodles perfect for our challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Julie DT
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Pumpkin Belly Cards}

Penny said...

This circle layout rocks.
Thanks for visiting our Fathers Day Challenge at
Polkadoodles

Penny (Polkadoodles DT)

Cheremane said...

Lovely thanks for joking the Polkadoodles challenge good luck and hope to see you again soon xx

flossbite said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time.
Hugs
Fiona DT xx

Unknown said...

Such a Cute card, your Son's teacher will appreciate it immensely. Thank you for joining us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
Sammi (AngelicBadGirl)
xxx
DT OMCF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...