The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, June 17, 2011

365 Cards - Day 109

TGIF!!  That means the 365 Cards Challenge around here!  Day 109: Mega Movie Friday.  We are being inspired by the movie posters for upcoming summer HITS on the big screen!  For me, inspiration pieces are either *snap*, perfect card in minutes...or a little tougher.  This was a *snap* that evolved along the way into something completely different!  How that happened, I don't know.  :)  Here is what I came up with:



And, here is my inspiration piece:




I originally planned to use BG's Wander paper (thanks MD!), but I couldn't find it.  LUCKILY, I have complete mental illness and at least 500,000 sheets of patterned paper, and I was able to find an EVEN BETTER piece to use as the card basis in a Die Cuts With A View stack.  SCORE!



This little Robot is a digital image from Paper Pretties.  The sentiment is also a digi, and is from Whimsie Doodles.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  We're going to see a band tonight and I CAN'T WAIT.  

Don't forget to visit the 365 Cards blog to link up your mega-movie projects!


3 people made my day!:

Juls said...

too funky for words!!!! just LOVE it!!!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Cute interpretation for your inspiration poster! Love it! ;D

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...