The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, June 10, 2011

365 Cards - Day 102

TGIF!!  Well it's officially the start of summer here, yesterday was the last day of school.  YIKES!!  Not sure what to think about all this summer-"time".  I hope there's still stamping!  ;-)


I have a card to share for the 365 Cards Challenge.  The challenge for Day 102: Keep your distance.  Have as little overlap as possible on all of your project elements.  This was a challenge for me!  But I really like how this card turned out.  Here is what I came up with: 



This sentiment stamp is from Paper Pretties.  I really like it!  I think I've made 4 or 5 cards with it now.  It just says so much and can be used for thinking of you, encouragement, friendship, and many other types of cards. I chose to use this on today's project so I could share this "thinking of you" type card with a new friend of mine.  I hope they enjoy it!


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  Don't forget to visit the 365 Cards blog to link up your "keep away" projects!


2 people made my day!:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love that saying...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I like that sentiment too...so true! Nice clean lines here are very handsome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...