The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, May 2, 2011

SFC96 - Flower Power

Well, it's late, but it's still Monday.  This card has been done since Thursday, believe it or not!  But with our big camping weekend with the kids, I forgot to get this up earlier.  But here we are with another Squigglefly Monday, and this week's challenge SFC96 is flowers!  I have flowers in my background paper and flowers on my froggy.  :)




NEW NEW NEW Basic Grey, just got it on Thursday, looooooooooooooooooove it!!  Yum-o!


Thanks for stopping by today, see you Wednesday for another Prettie challenge from Paper Pretties!


2 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen!! AWW!! This is so sweet!! I love the images by this artist!! Such pretty floral papers too!! Great job hun!! Have a lovely week!!

Unknown said...

This is super CUTE Jen! I really think that frog is adorable. ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...