The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, April 1, 2011

365 Cards - APRIL FOOLS'!

TGIF!!  Gotta love the end of the week, right??  Friday is good, and April is good too -- it's finally here!  Of course you wouldn't know it from the temps outside here in Wisconsin, but we remain hopeful that spring will show up soon.

So, happy April Fools' Day from the 365 Cards challenge!  Today, Day 32, Pam was looking for a joke or a very silly sentiment.  How fitting!!

Ooh, ooh, and also, we have a fabulous sponsor this week, Digi Doodle Shop!  I used an image from the Fun With Shoes 1 collection for my card today.  The sentiment is computer-generated, although I admit I stole it from MFT.  I *really* enjoy the sentiments in that set, I really do need it....



Honestly, you can't go wrong with glittery pomegranate-colored shoes, can you?!?  Love this new Basic Grey paper too, of course.  I thought this would be a great "girlfriend" card.  Thanks for the ideas Pam!  I hope you're inspired to play along with us too, you can link up on the 365 Cards blog so we can all check out your creations.  Happy stamping!


0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...