The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - G is for Greatness!

Hello!  Are you loving your Tuesday?  Ready for ANOTHER blog post from me today??  Yeah, I'm a busy girl.  :)  JUST IN under the wire, I have an entry for the first week of the Hambo Hoedown!!  Yayyyyyyyyy!  Thanks Libby for the heads up.  This sweet little Football Girl image is too much...did you happen to see there was a big game on Sunday???  GO PACK GO!  


[Ok, I'm done now]


Here's my contribution to the Hoedown - I had TRIED to print some fun football sentiments on the computer but they wouldn't print right for some reason, the color and size were off, so I just gave up and embellished instead!




Too fun!  Thanks for looking and have a great rest of your night!  I will see you back here in the morning for Paper Pretties' release day blog hop!


8 people made my day!:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific! Who knew Origins was made just for the Packers?

Libby Hickson said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!! I'm so happy to see you pulled off a card, Jennifer!! And an ADORABLE card, too! They look fantastic in green and gold, woohoo! :-) Thanks so much for playing the Hoedown!

Karin said...

So cute and the layout is great :) Thanks for playing along with our first challenge at Hambo Hoedown!

Monica Hunter said...

Oh yeah - love the layout and that cute #1 embellishment! Such a cute card!!

Joy said...

so cute, thanks for playing with Hambo stamps! Joy DT

Unknown said...

Cute card! Greenbay Colors! Congrats on the win.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute...except the colors....

Judy Rozema said...

CUTE as can be! I love that #1! And what does Jessie know - we know the Packers are awesome! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...