The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Digi Mondays!

Happy Monday everyone!  I just wanted to put up a quick post saying that there is a new challenge up on the Squigglefly blog this morning!  Chelsea's group was working with the challenge of Green, Silver, and a Flower this week!  Stop by and see what they've come up with.  We'd love for you to play along! 

Also, a new digital release today over at Paper Pretties!  Check out the store blog to see the latest cuties, and lots of yummy inspiration from the digi team!

Have a great day, I will see you tomorrow with a new project!

1 people made my day!:

Holly Young said...

They did a great job with the challenge! I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow Jennifer! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...