The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

HUGE Blog Candy for an AMAZING Cause!

I want to share a truly fabulous blog candy link with you today. My very good friend Heather is having a fund-raising blog candy to help a friend raise money for Cystic Fibrosis. Heather, together with some generous sponsors, has put together a candy package worth over $230. How do you win it ALL???? Just donate $1 or more to her friend's CF donation site and leave a comment. That's it! For those in the United States, the donation is tax deductible. For more info you can read all about it in Heater's blog post.

HERE IS THE LINK TO HEATHER'S CF CANDY

Go, read, and donate. I did! I know I am a very bad friend, I have been very behind in posting this and helping her spread the word. But the candy is open until APRIL 15TH so you still have a week! Heather, you are amazing!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...