The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Prettie Happy Birthday!

TGIF everyone! For those here for the Paper Pretties birthday blog hop, I am very sorry, but I don't have a card to share with you. It was supposed to get made last night, but I went to bed very early with a bad migraine. :( Gotta love the change of seasons....although I will take it because I am DONE with winter! If I get time to make one and put it up a bit later I will, but in the meantime,

Happy birthday Julie!!!

It's Prettie Girl Julie Masse's birthday today, and it's a major milestone, so head over to her blog and leave her some love!

3 people made my day!:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I hope you feel better soon! I get migraines regularly and know how excrutiating it is. ((hugs))

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Varnell said...

Feel better sister!! {{Big Hugs}}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...