The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, March 1, 2010

LPSC57 - {Tweet Wishes Lucy}

It's MONDAY and time for another great challenge from the {Little Paper Shop}! It's a sketch challenge this week - my FAVORITE!!

What a fun one! I used the new {Tweet Wishes Lucy} from our February release for my project today. I just love her, she's such a doll! I had a lot of fun coloring with this sweet, springy/girly colors! What great images and sweet, versatile sentiments we have had in this month's releases!
Here's the sketch:
For this card, I started off by stamping Miss Lucy in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copic markers. Added accents, highlighting and faux stitching with my new American Crafts white Ultimate Gel Pen. The papers are from Basic Grey.
Ok, and be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's fabulous color challenge! AND, if you play along with us you'll be entered to win this week's prize -- stamps from the {Little Paper Shop}!! Check out the details on the LPS store blog this morning - you have until Sunday night to enter by linking up on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday morning. Can't beat free stamps AND an excuse to use them!

See you tomorrow - hope everyone has a GREAT day!

5 people made my day!:

Heather said...

Beautiful! Love the colors you used. Great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Jen I love your mix of paper.

Bonnie said...

Just so tweet - lol! Had to say it! Love this little gal!

Ann Kranitz said...

I love your rounded corner and your choice of paper is awesome!!

Pam Varnell said...

I loved this card when I saw it in the LPS gallery. Loving those bright colors and your flowers. She's a cutie pie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...