The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Prettie Peeks Continue & CQC21

Hello stampers! It's another preview day for the upcoming March Paper Pretties release, and I'm showcasing today along with some of the other Pretties! The new stamp sets and digital images will be available to purchase on March 1st. Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team blogs this week for more peeks!

My card today uses another of the new digi stamps, Butterfly and Blossoms. Can't go wrong with butterflies and flowers, right??

I printed my image on PTI white and colored with Copic Markers according to this week's challenge over at the ColourQ (CQC21 - see swatch below). What a gorgeous combo! Just loved it, so fun, springy & girly! Paper is from Basic Grey. I added Diamond Stickles to the butterfly wings and Lime Green Stickles to the Robin's Nest Dew Drops.

Also remember, SCACD is carrying some new products, not the least of which is the AWESOMELY AMAZING new line from Viva Decor!! You need these. Check out the videos from Suzanne and Marti and you'll understand what I mean (links at the top of the Viva Decor page). Heck, I need them too so you better get to the store before I do! There's also candy up on the SCACD store blog (until tomorrow) for these!

Ok, that's it for me today! You can head over to The Paper Clip when you're through here for more info and inspiration on this upcoming release.

4 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful! Those colors look great with the sunflowers!! :)

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous!! I love that dp!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

SO pretty! Lovely colours!!

Pam Varnell said...

Oh la la. Love this new image. Jen your card is gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...