The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Get Sketchy with LPS!

Happy Monday! Greetings from Florida! What a great way to spend early January. :) Even if it is a bit cool today, it's better than Wisconsin! Now since it's Monday, we have another great challenge from {Little Paper Shop} to share!! Yes, our WEEKLY challenge, a new one every Monday, fully funded by the generous Julia with PRIZES, and inspired by the LPS Design Team.

This week we have a sketch challenge! I have pasted it in below for reference {LPSC50}. I used an older set, but still a personal favorite, {
Beauty of Nature}. Love those birds! My images are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics, with Basic Grey patterned paper and brads.

I combined this week's sketch with a color challenge too, just for fun! This is Copic Color Challenge #46 {CCC46}. What a pretty, springy combo! I wish, right?! Well, it's springy for me for another 10 days at least. :) Here is the graphic:
Be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with these colors! AND, if you play along with our challenge this week you'll be entered to win LPS stamps!! Check out the details on the LPS store blog this morning - you have until Sunday night to enter on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday morning.
Happy stamping!! I will see you tomorrow for Try It Out Tuesday from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. There is a BRAND NEW release coming this Friday the 15th from SCACD, you're going to love it! The yummiest of blog candy for the new goodies starts at the store blog on Tuesday {more info tomorrow}!

7 people made my day!:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Jennifer, love your colors.

Stampinsilvia said...

Super card! I love what you did with the large and small brads! FANTASTIC!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super cute card, Jen! I'm really enjoying your FB ramblings this week, LOL! Hope you're having a great time in Fl! Chat soon chickadee!

Ann Kranitz said...

Love the paper you used and your bird is so gorgeous!!

Danni said...

Beautiful coloring on a pretty card!

Allison Rankin said...

That is such a great card...I wish I could do these birds justice...my coloring skillz just ain't as good!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!Fantastic image!! Love the colors too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...