The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PWC77 - Got the Blues?

**This is my second blog post today, be sure to scoll down to see my earlier post featuring a new digistamp from Victoria Case**

Hello again! You might remember from last week, but Wednesday is Paper Pretties showcase day, with a new blog hop and challenge each week! Full details on the challenge can be found on The Paper Clip.

We would love for you to ink up your Paper Pretties stamps and play along with us. This week the Prettie Girls have THE BLUES! Our challenge to you is to make a monochromatic card using BLUE, plus black/white. I know I cheated and used brown instead of black, but I had to coordinate with that cutie little teddy bear! For my card I used Beary Best Friend Cooper. Isn't he just so squeezable? What a doll! I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. The sketch is TESC89 from a couple of weeks ago, I loved it so much I had to repeat!

The challenge details - one lucky participant will win a $15 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique. Here are the challenge details:

How to Enter: Make a card following the challenge guidelines with any Paper Pretties stamps. Upload the card to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges album and use keyword PWC77.
Deadline: 6 PM EST Tuedsay, November 17th.
Prize: $15.00 coupon to the Paper Pretties Boutique

That's it for me! I'm the "caboose" on this hop (can you tell I have a child in pre-K?), so head over to The Paper Clip when you're through here. Or, if you are just starting here at my blog, head on over to Christie's blog to start from the beginning.

xxxxx

Last thing, don't forget to go and enter the blog candy on the SCACD blog if you haven't already, and we'll be blog hoppin' tomorrow for a VERY SPECIAL new release from Elisabeth Bell! See you then ~ have a great day!

12 people made my day!:

Heather said...

This is super cute! Great card!

Kristy said...

Very cute card! I love this little guy! You did an awesome job!

Juls said...

very cute and sweet card!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is so adorable! Cute layout! xx Jane

Jana Weaver said...

Very sweet...guess we were thinking alike...right down to the blue striped pjs! And I suppose I can let you get by with your little switcheroo of brown for black - this time! ;-)
Hugs,
Jana

Jackie said...

Totally adorable! I think we can get the brown slide....but only this once :)

Christi Flores said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh so sweet! He's just darling! :)

Christie said...

Very cute Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! Great colors and embellishing! Such a cute sweet image!!!

Danni said...

Awww so cute!

StampOwl said...

adorable!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...