The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Temporarily Out of Action

Hi everyone -

I know I've been quiet this week on the blog - I haven't even been stamping! I had a biking accident on Monday and got pretty beat up. I was lucky and I'm going to be fine but I did hurt my right hand and so I can't do much of anything stamping-wise until that heals up some more! So that's why I haven't been posting but I am itching to get back to it!! As soon as I am able I'll be back to creating and blogging; and hopefully in the next few days. So bear with me! Hope you all have a great weekend!

8 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

Big Squidgy ... but gentle hugs for you hunny X

Javablustamper said...

Awwww!! I am SO sorry that happened to you!! You take care and get better!!! I can't wait to see what you create!!! I'll be thinking of ya!!



Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh I'm so sorry...feel better quick!!! Hugs, Lisa

Aud said...

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting!
Take it easy and heal well, don't rush things!

Hope you'll feel better soon!

Big hugs,
Aud

Christi Flores said...

OMG girl! I am so glad that you are ok and am hoping for a speedy recovery. Feel better soon!

BALLET NEWS said...

Take care .. you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

Carolyn Bounds said...

Please take extra special care of yourself, my dear! I will be praying that you heal quickly:o) Know that I will be back to admire your incredible creations!! Sending mondo get well wishes your way!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Jennifer Love said...

Aww! You poor thing! Hope it feels better soon. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...