The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Anki's Sweethearts - RELEASE DAY!!

Yes, it's HERE!! Today is the day and the new Anki's Sweethearts for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design are available now at the store!! Click on the blinkie above to be taken directly to the main Anki page.

Here's another sample for you. This card uses Rebecka, who is teaching all sorts of important things to her stuffed bunnies. Isn't she a SWEETHEART?! I matched her up with the blinkie, LOL, it was unintentional, I swear!! Just like the last few days, each design team member is showing off one of the new images on their blogs today, as well as on the SCACD store blog, so be inspired!!

I stamped Miss Rebecka in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I added some highlights with the Ranger white gel pen when all the coloring was done. Cut and matted using Circle Nestabilities. I added the white sugarcoating glitter to her headband using a Quickie Glue pen - the BEST glue for adding powders, hands down, I buy them in quantities of at least 5, heehee, and use them all the time. If you haven't tried it you should, it's cheap, holds well, dries clear and has a fine point tip so you can get a little bit of "blue glue" into almost any nook or cranny you'll find! Threaded through my layered ribbon, hand-doodled around the edge of the main image and the sentiment and viola! The glittery paper is from Die Cuts With A View and the patterned paper is Basic Grey Wisteria, which Susana will soon be carrying!!.

As I said, the stamps are IN STOCK now so enjoy your Friday Frenzy Spending Spree of these new little Sweethearts! Have a great weekend!

9 people made my day!:

Anki said...

Love the more bold colours! Kramis - Anki

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!! Great colors and adorable image. Beautifully done!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

AWESOME!!! Love those bright colors and LOVE your stitching - fabulous card!!! Hugs, T

Danni said...

What a fun layout for your wonderfully colored Rebecka!! Great card...love it!!

Susana M said...

Hey Jennifer,
Love how you turned this into a great thank you card for a teacher!!! Really elegant and I heart the colors very vibrant :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

stampingtink said...

What a beautiful card! I love the glitter in the paper but you've colored her so beautifully and I love the headband! You did such a beautiful job on all the cards and it's so much fun creating with you! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

Jami said...

gorgeous colors!! Love the green chalkboard! I agree, the quickie pen is the way to go with those itty bitty areas!!

Cassie said...

This is super wonderful Jenn!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable! I LOVE that sweet teacher image-too bad school's out this year but it's something I'd love for next year! That's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...