The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spring Guinea Pigs

Wow, Sunday already! The weekend flew by! I hope yours was good. :)

Today I wanted to share this card using images from JessicaLynnOriginal - Guinea Pigs in Love. Aren't they cute?? I stamped them in Memento Tuxedo Black, and colored with Copic markers. When that was done I went back and did some highlighting with the with the white gel pen. The patterned paper was in my stash from one of the recent Basic Grey releases, and I ran the green panel through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. The main image and the sentiment are on dimensionals. A little ribbon at the top and they're all set!

Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for LPS Monday!

2 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Adorable little guinea pigs! Such a sweet card.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card!! I love the colors and the pattern paper. The image is absolutely adorable!!! You did an amazing job of coloring them and the use of the Cuttlebug is perfect. I love the saying!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...