The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

JessicaLynnOriginal - Wedding Wishes

Welcome to the weekend! Hope everyone had a good week!

Today's card features one of my favorite sets from JessicaLynnOriginal called True Love & Wedding Words. I wanted to make this card a little different, so I used my Oval Nestabilities to cut the card base in the largest size. I cut the patterned paper mat and the sentiment and mat and then embellished with ribbon, rhinestones and flowers. I love my Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Susana has a great price on these in her store so check out the selection! The leaves were cut with the new Sizzix die from Stampin' Up! and that's pretty much all there is to this one. Fast, fun and easy!

Have a great weekend and a Happy early Mother's Day - I'll see you tomorrow!

4 people made my day!:

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Lisa Foster said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I LOVE the shape of it...I can never seem to think outside the square! Thanks for the great inspiration!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! I love the oval card...great idea!! Love the pattern paper and the embellishments!! Awesome card!!!

Tami said...

I just sent you an email. I am now checking out your blog and this card is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything but this one really is breathtaking. You are very talented. tami

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...