The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Susana's Custom Art & Card Design

Hello! Wow, today's post is pretty late, we've been out all day! Whoever coined the term "stay at home mom" didn't live here, let me tell ya!

Today I wanted to share some really fabulous news I received late last week. Awhile back I applied for the Guest Designer spot for the Anki's Sweethearts line of stamps over at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design. You may remember several weeks ago I posted my first card with these darlings, I just love them all! Well Susana contacted me and asked me to be one of the Guest Designers for April! Woo hoo! I will be working with the Anki's Sweethearts images as well as a few others from Susana's store - and she carries some really great stuff! Head over and check it out - even if it is just to browse! I know you'll be hooked, just like I was.

So be on the lookout for LOTS more adorable kid cards {and more!} in April! To kick off this big news right, I have a card to share using Felicia and Crabby, which was made to play along with the March Sketch Challenge with a Twist over on the SCACD Papercraft Planet page. Here's the card:

Here is the sketch, for reference, and the "twist" is the inspiration piece, below. Wouldn't you LOVE to be there on the beach right now?? I used the inspiration piece in the image I chose, as well as the beach-striped, weathered-wood patterned paper and the colors. There is still time to play along - upload your projects to PCP with the keyword "scacd" by March 31st!! A stamp of your choice up for grabs to the winner so get stamping!



See you tomorrow!

15 people made my day!:

Mae said...

What a Beautiful card. I have this stamp also & it is just too cute. I just love crabby!!! Congrats again on the GDT spot!!!

Maria Matter said...

Oooo, Jennifer this is fabulous! I love your backgrounds and your coloring is gorgeous!!! I'm looking forward to working with you!
Blessings, Maria

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Could this be cuter? I think I need that little stamp, especially since crab is my husband's livelihood! Very sweet, Jennifer! Thanks for sharing!

Danni said...

This is adorable!! Love the paper you used and your clouds look so awesome!! Great job!

Aud said...

Oh, you made a beautiful card!♥♥♥ Love the colors you used, and the stamp suits the challenge so well!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors and the embellishing. You did an amazing job on the coloring of the image! Awesome card!

Anki said...

Oh - I love it! You've done a great job. Kramisar - Anki

Heather said...

This is really cute! Great job!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fun, cheery & so cute! Love it, great job with my sketch & incorporating the inspiration!

hugz,
Suzanne

Janna said...

And this is why you were chosen!! Wow, wow, wow Jen this is amazing! Congratulations! I just love this card1 You colored in this Anki image stunningly and the papers are perfect! They work so well with your inspiration and with the card! but I have to say I adore the ribbon and the ribbon treatment. They are just perfect!

Smiles,
janna

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous card, love it! :)
Hugs, Christine

Libby Hickson said...

Yay, congrats on your guest spot! Your card is adorable!

Etha said...

Love what you did with this sketch! Your card has great "flow" to it, just wonderful :) Yes I definitely would love to be there right now :)

Cassie said...

Woot!! You are such an asset to them!! Lovely card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...