The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ribbon Winner & Are You An 80's Child?

Happy Thursday! Not quite morning anymore but we had a busy one. Home now though! Random.Cole picked #12 from the tupperware bowl - that's Janna! Send me your address and Mandy from Limelight Papercrafts will get your ribbon candy right out to you! Thanks to all who entered!

I still have not heard from Tami, one of the Death Swatch winners, so Tami, please send me your address by the end of the day Sunday or I will have to draw a new name to win the third book.

I also wanted to share this video with you for a little something fun on this COLD March day; I was feeling nostalgic today. If you're an 80's kid you'll be singing along in no time. Pat McCurdy's shows are a blast! You remember the 80's right? They have info on it in ancient history textbooks now, if I am not mistaken. Man I'm getting old.



1 people made my day!:

Janna said...

OMG!!!! Are you serious! I won!!! No way!!! Thanks Jen!! You are the most awesomest!!! And this video is great!!! I am seeing along as we speak!! I love these songs! When we are on long road trips I try to find the stations playing 80s hits. Jason hates it!

smiles!
janna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...