The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, March 30, 2009

LPS Monday

Monday morning! Wow, time flies. My DS #1 is the "special helper" at preschool this morning, so we have had a lot of excitement already today! Whew!

Well, Monday is of course {Little Paper Shop} showcase day! Today's project features the {A Dream} stamp set, which is one of my absolute FAVORITES from LPS. Ok, ok, they're all my favorites. But this one gets to sit on top of the pile.

The colors are Sage Shadow and White. The patterned paper is from....Hobby Lobby. I forget who makes it but I've gotten great use out of it! The butterfly was punched out of a scrap of Sugarcoated white cardstock from Doodlebug {see, I know that one!} and put on with a dimensional after I blinged it up. I did the clouds with a scallop circle punchie scrap and then I added extra sponging to the edges.

Did you know that the {Little Paper Shop} is turning ONE year old in April!?? I can't believe it either! We are going to be having a month's worth of celebrating starting next Monday, so stay tuned! There will be WEEKLY prizes for challenges, new digi stamps!!, PLUS our April stamp releases are truly amazing. Be sure to stick with us ALL month for a LOT of celebrating!

Last thing, there is a color challenge this week over on the LPS blog! The colors are Riding Hood Red, Kraft and Chocolate Chip. We'd love for you to play along, so be sure to link your creation to a comment on this post on the LPS blog to let us know you did {details are there too}! If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword LPSC09.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit all the other LPS ladies to see what they've created for today's showcase. See you tomorrow!

6 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Jen!! Love the pretty papers and that butterfly!! TFS! ;)

Heather said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors you used.

Anonymous said...

This is incredibly beautiful!! I love the colors adn the butterfly!! Awesome job!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous Jenn!! I love this set too, but oops, I already used the colour challenge today!! LOL! This brain can NOT follow directions if I tried LOL!!

Janna said...

this is adorable!!! I love, the beautiful colors and the embossing that you used! You are a genius with creating those clouds behind the sentiment! So, so stunning!! Just adore it1

Smiles,
janna

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love the white embossing, very elegant :)
Hugs, Christine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...