The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Lilac City Designs - Applique Cat

Today's project features the latest stamp designs Kelli over at Lilac City Designs created before she took a family break from creating images. She is hoping to be back soon with more new designs, and more of those cutie patootie KIDS! This card uses the Applique Cat set.

Nothing too fancy here. I stamped the cat with Palette Noir and colred with Copics. I painted over the colored wings with Angel Wings Shimmerz. Some Black & Silver May Arts Ribbon and a bunch of circles I made with my nesties and viola!

Thanks for stopping by today. I have lots of great stuff to share with you this week so check back soon!

4 people made my day!:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Funny I was just looking at LCD from your blog last night and saw this cat and thought , oh cute LOL!

Love that little fishbone hee hee :)

Joan Ervin said...

Isn't this adorable...I love that precious kitty and the little fish bone image is the perfect detail!!! Too, too cute!!!

Jami said...

Awwww....too cute! Love her polka dotted wings!
hugs, Jami

Janna said...

Okay, so I am in love with the the fish!!! How cut is that! Great job on this card an all the colors!

Smiles,
janna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...