The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Shimmerzy Ice Cream

How about something Shimmerzy to look at this evening? *g* I have had a lot of fun with this Build a Sweet stamp set from Queen Kat Designs in the last couple of weeks! This one uses the ice cream cone base and one of the toppers. I painted the entire image with different colors of Shimmerz Paints. I knew I wanted to use a hodgepodge frame for the sentiment (it's a rub on!!), but I only had the piece in vanilla, so I sponged and distressed it with a rose colored Palette ink, along with some Timber Brown StazOn. Once I had that ready I punched some shape layers to fit inside and added some matching ribbon.

Fun and easy and MAN does it sparkle. I am in desperate need of birthday cards so you'll be seeing more of them in the coming weeks as I try to catch up!

8 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the image, the colors and the embellishments. You do such a wonderful job with Shimmerz!!!

Kari said...

Beautiful! I really like how you layered the paper for the saying!! Great job!

Christi Flores said...

Yummy!! I love the colors!!

Shirley said...

What a pretty frosty ice cream cone!! Great colors too!

jo said...

ahhh stunning, huggs jo x

Jennifer Love said...

What a yummy card!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is cute. I love the layout.

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable...love the yummy ice cream cone and all the shimmer!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...