The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chin Up - Shimmerz Style!

Aahh...snowmen. They are among my favorite winter stamp images, SO cute! This one is from Firecracker Designs by Pamela - the Chin Up snowman. He is one of my favorites! I thought I'd share him today because we had some snowflakes drifting down this morning when I woke up - nothing that reached the ground, but it's definitely a snowflake kinda day here!

I stamped him in Palette Noir and colored with Copic markers. Then I painted the whole thing with Shimmerz. Then I stamped him again, colored and cut out his scarf and popped it up on dimensionals. (Shimmerz'd that too). I brushed Silver Bells Shimmerz directly onto the snowflake stamp and randomly stamped them behind him. If you click the image to get the giganormous version, you can SOOOO see that Shimmer(z)!

The main image panel is on dimensionals too. Red rhinestones in the corners for extra bling, double ribbon behind and viola! Easy peasy!

8 people made my day!:

Libby Hickson said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Love all the shimmer! I just got my Shimmerz from Pamela, I may have to make a shimmery snowman myself! :)

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card!! The shimmer is wonderful. Great colors and great job!!

jo said...

ahh lovely card realy tunning, jo x

kc_froglady said...

Oh this is great! Love the Shimmerz...see me grabbing my pencil and adding it to my long list of needs! LOL

Christi Flores said...

LOL!! This is too stinkin' cute!! I love it!!

Courtney said...

Oh my, this guy is adorable! I love your card!!

Shirley said...

How cute and sparkley too!

Kari said...

Great card! Love the snowman and the papers you used!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...