The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blog Candy Winners!

Ok, sorry I'm late with the winners. We had some things come up that I had to deal with this morning with the bank and the new house and all of that. I will not be sad when this is all over and we can be settled into life again, let me tell ya.

I've heard a lot of complaints lately about Random.org only picking numbers right in the middle of the grouping, so in an effort to include everyone in the drawing, DS #1 and I turned it into a game. We wrote numbers 1 through 44 on little paper scraps and mixed them all up in a big bowl. Then he pulled out the 8 winners and read them off to me. He's getting so big! Normally I wouldn't go to quite so much trouble - but he was very excited to help me so it worked out all around.

Drumroll please...

  • Cindy Vernon #15
  • Tammy H. #2
  • Vanessa Nolte #29
  • Debi #6
  • Allison #17
  • Kisa #43
  • Deb #32
  • Monica #11

Ladies, please e-mail me with your snail mails and I will send these out! Thanks to everyone who entered - I wish I had some templates to give to each of you. If you want some of these and really, really can't find them at any of your local craft stores or nearby box stores, send me an e-mail and I can try to help.

3 people made my day!:

Kisa Peters said...

Yippee Skippee! Congrats to all the weiners!

Deb Neerman said...

WOOOOOOhoooooo, I'm a weiner (stole that from Kisa ... she won't mind, lol)!

Amazing! Thank you. Gracias. Thank you. Gracias.

Really. Sooooooooo much!

Kisa Peters said...

I got these in the mail the other day and I LOVE THEM! I've used them I just about everything since I got them! Thanks! Wow! Glad I was a weiner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...