The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Both Way Blossoms Tulip Card

Boy, at this rate I am going to deplete my stash of "oldie" cards to share when I don't have anything new! I have been fighting getting sick all this week and don't have much energy left tonight, so it is what it is.

This card is a real favorite of mine though, and was my swap card at last year's SCS Chicagoland Shoebox Swap organized by Starmaze on SCS. I was just so pleased with how the design turned out and this one screams "SPRING" to me. Not here though, of course, as we are in the process of getting another foot of snow. Yes, 12 inches. It's horrid!

The Pretty In Pink background piece is stamped with Aida Cloth and French Script BG stamps, then run through the Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirls folder. {Not doing THAT again for 46 swap cards, let me tell ya!} The scallop "rectangle" is 2 overlapping squares from the giga-size scallop punch. The photo corners are punched too, with white gel pen dots on them. I free-handed the doodle around the flowers, which are colored with SU pastels.

Complete supply list: Stamps: From SU - French Script, Aida Cloth, and Both Way Blossoms. Paper: Whisper white, basic black, certainly celery, and pretty in pink cardstock. Ink: SU - basic black {remember, this is an old card!}, certainly celery, pretty in pink. Accessories: cuttlebug, giga scallop square punch, photo corner punch, celery and black grosgrain, black and pink brads, white gel pen, celery and pink pastels, black marker for doodle.

5 people made my day!:

Heather said...

Love this card. Have since the day you made it!

jo said...

wow its very stunning, huggs jo x

Anonymous said...

Great card! Feel better....

Maureen said...

Very pretty! I love that flower stamp!! Hope you feel better soon!

Kari said...

Beautiful card!!! I love everything about it!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...