The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy busy...

Just a quick teaser here. I've been busy stamping! But I'm afraid I can't share some of these beauties until March 1st! :D Don't hate me - it will be worth the wait! I've been playing with a new set from Pamela's spring line. These are too FUN.

Maybe tomorrow I'll make something I CAN share. Boy, next week is going to be a long one if I can't post my cards. Hmm...I'll come up with something, don't worry! Monday is lots of new sketch challenges to try out, plus, Tuesday is Tip Day so I'll have some real gems for you then.

I'll definitely have to break out some other stamps so I can play along with this week's challenges and still share my cards. Hope you're all having a great weekend so far! MWAH!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...