The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Shaken or Stirred?

I have such fun with this martini stamp I picked up at the Michael's Dollar Spot a few years ago. I haven't used it in awhile, but my exploits with funny alcohol-related sayings in my "Pool Boy" card (see below) inspired me to revisit this idea that I've had floating around in my head *for-evah*.

"I like it Dirty". Get it? It's a dirty martini. C'mon, that's FUNNY!

I did the wording on the computer and printed directly onto the cardstock.

The supplies and steps to creating this card:

Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Kraft and Cameo Coral. Basic Grey patterned paper.

Ink: Palette Noir, Burnt Umber and Haystack.

Accessories: Bunches of Copic and Prismacolor alcohol markers, twill tape, Bella Baubles in pink grapefruit, pink glaze gel pen, mini glue dots (boy do I use a LOT of these suckers), foam tape, Marvy Mega and Giga scallop square punches, Tonic distressing tool, Crop-a-dile and eyelets (which you can barely see).

1 people made my day!:

Sharon Caudle said...

I love a good dirty martini! Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in my blog candy challenge!!! Good luck to you!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...