The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Season's Greetings #6


Here's a SUER fast card I made the other night using my new favorite thing, the Season's Greetings set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela.

I literally had 10 minutes and so I kept it pretty simple.

The snowflake image is from the Season's Greetings set. The background on the red is Crosshatch from Stampin' Up! (for some reason it didn't show up very well in the picture). The sentiment stamp is from Purple Onion Designs and is too cute!

I stamped the snowflake with The Essential Glue Pad and dumped on some red ultrafine glitter from Art Institute. They have the ABSOLUTE best glitter, hands down! Well worth the extra cost and a little bit goes a long way. Marvy Giga Scallop Circle punch and Mega Circle punch, paper pierced the scallops. Gray grosgrain is from Ribbons and Bows Oh My!. The cardstock is all from Stampin' Up! - Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White and Bashful Blue. I also used Real Red classic ink and Stone Gray StazOn.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...