The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Season's Greetings #1


Here is the first of the promised projects for my Firecracker Designs December design team. My set was Season's Greetings - and I have to tell you, I LOVE love this set, it's one of my new favorites!!

All stamps are from the Season's Greetings set. All paper is Stampin' Up! - Shimmery White, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy and retired Holiday Thyme designer paper. Silver Encore Ink and The Essential Glue Pad. Can I just say that The Essential Glue Pad is a tool that everyone NEEDS and it works sooooo amazingly well with some of these awesome solid image stamps like the ornament here. Dazzling Diamonds and Art Institute glitter.

1 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This card is stunning! Just beautiful! Thanks for your inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...