The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Jessica Lynn Original Design Team

I have been waiting to post this until Jessica Lynn made the announcement on her blog, which I saw this morning, so now I can share!!

I was chosen for a spot on the 2008 design team for JessicaLynnOriginal stamps! Woo hoo!! I know, I know, I am going to be a very busy girl, but I really do love the images for all three companies that I design for so it's no hardship! Each company have their own style & flair with so many applications for their images! I am truly lucky to be working with such amazing stamp artists & of course my new design team sistahs. :-)

The other members of the JLO Design Team (alphabetical by first name) are:

Alex Eaton
Barb Kaszuba
Barb Pritschau
Cathy Indelicato
Kelly Sampson
Melissa Martin
Nancy Beauchamp
Tammy Hershberger
Patti Chesky

ETA: I added links to a few of the ladies' blogs. I don't know everyone's yet, but when I get all the info I'll add a blogroll section for JLO to the left side here so the links are always there to check out!

2 people made my day!:

Etha said...

wohooo! congratulations, this is great news :) I'm going to go check out those stamps now, never heard of them before!!

BarbK said...

Congrats, Jennifer. I'm looking forward to working with you and the other DT members of Jessica Lynn Originals. It's so exciting, is it not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...