The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Frozen Tundra

Not stamping related (at least not until I do the scrapbook pages!) but I wanted to share a photo from our pilgrimage to Green Bay last weekend and the visit to the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field. Packers v. Raiders and our first ever live Green Bay Packers game at Lambeau. We were within spittin' distance of the greatness (i.e. Brett Favre).

So here I am ------->
close to the beginning of the game obviously as my coat is not even zipped! It was about 18 degrees that day, we even saw a few snowflakes in the third quarter.

Photo specifics - I am wearing:

-3 pairs of gloves,
-4 tops,
-1 parka,
-4 pairs of pants,
-2 pairs of socks,
-1 pair snow boots,
-1 neck scarf, and
-1 hat

Yikes!! But I have to say - I was not cold at all!!! I had to have at least one photo of each of us so I can put that info down in the scrapbook. Baby, it's *COLD* outside.....ROFLMAO!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...