The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Snow Signs #1 (November FCD set)


I have my November design team cards done for Pamela over at FireCracker Designs! I still have to photograph the last few but here is a sneek peek for you of the first one. :-) My November set is Snow Signs - this one is so much fun with all the different sayings for the sign and I love all the different snowflakes too. They will be on my "much used" list in the future.

This is a 5.5" x 5.5" square card - just to be different. All cardstock from Stampin' Up! - I chose Garden Green, Real Red, Soft Sky and Whisper White. The main image uses Shimmery White - *swoon* for this paper, it is so sparkly and shiny and beautiful, I want to use it on every card I make!

I used the aquapainters and coordinating ink colors for the watercoloring on the main image. The Soft Sky pieces went through the Cuttlebug with the snowflakes embossing folder, then I rubbed Versamark all over the top of them and dumped on my favorite embossing item - Iridescent Ice embossing powder. That gave all the raised spots I hit with the Versamark ink a nice shine. Plain silver brads, lots of ticket corners (I think I use that punch on 3 out of every 4 cards!), and the pig-nose punch (SU's double-circle punch) to do the ribbon at the top. Ribbon is "light blue" from RABOM.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...