The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quick & Easy Swap Card


Here's the card I made yesterday, this was for my monthly swap and so I made 8 of these. Is that little turtle adorable or what?! He's a Kristin Soboloski's "Artful Inkables" that I got from Starvingartistamps. Some patterned paper from I don't remember where and some Stampin' Up cardstock. The main image is on a shimmery ivory paper although you can't see the shimmer in the pic. I colored him in with ink and blender pens b/c I didn't have time for pencils and gamsol (I am too obsessive about making it "just right" with the color blending, so each card takes awhile and I had a limited window of sleeping child time!). Soft Sky, True Thyme, Close to Cocoa and Wild Wasabi ink for the image, Palette Burnt Umber for the stamping, Soft Sky, Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip cardstock. Very quick and easy card! I wanted to add some ribbon to the side but the image piece ended up being too large. Oh well - next time!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...